Detailing / Paint Protection / PPF
We have two onsite detailers both trained in paint correction, our standard retail preparation includes a comprehensive detail comprising of;
- Snowfoam & "two bucket method" safe wash.
- Full decontamination of tar & iron deposits.
- Cosmetic appraisal & appropriate remedial work carried out. This work can range from minor imperfection removal to full correction details where needed.
- Paintless dent removal is carried out by a 3rd party if there is any parking dinks.
- Wheel refurbs carried out by 3rd party if needed.
- Interior vacuum.
- Leather shampoo & condition (any leather repairs needed are carried out by a 3rd party).
- Wax protection applied to paintwork.
- Tyres and trim dressed.
- New registration plates.
Should you wish to go beyond our standard preparation we offer the option of applying Autoglym Life shine on the premises, both detailers are accredited with applying Lifeshine.
We can also offer from external trusted sources:
- Ceramic Coating
- Paint Protection Film (PPF)
Please call for further information.