Terms & Conditions
All cars sold by DT Performance Cars Ltd are subject to all the terms and conditions below;
- This contract is between the company DT Performance Cars Ltd and the customer as the named on the sales invoice.
- All vehicles will require a reservation fee prior to the full sale and collection of the vehicle agreed with and paid to DT Performance Cars Ltd. No vehicle will be available for collection until full payment is received.
- Vehicles will only be reserved for up to 7 days prior to collection, unless agreed by discretion of DT Performance Cars Ltd.
- Customer reservation fees will not be refunded after 7 days, if the customer chooses not to conclude this contract.
- The customer must describe any part exchange vehicle correctly or alterations to the value will occur before the contract is concluded.
- The customer accepts the warranty included free of charge in the sale and will use as stated in our warranty terms and conditions on our website.
- Customers are responsible for taxing and insuring vehicles once purchased prior to leaving DT Performance Cars Ltd Premises.
- Any disputes regarding vehicle description will not be considered after the sales invoice has been signed.
- Any dispute between DT Performance Cars Ltd and the Customer will be carried out in accordance to English law.
- Reasonable checks have been carried out to verify the documented mileage, but reliance should not be assumed.
- Vehicle finance is provided by Motonovo or other third party lenders and subject the lenders terms and conditions.
- If delivery of vehicle is agreed the customer must ensure they or a designated person is present to sign for the vehicle.
- Payment can be made via the following method and charges (if applicable) have been listed.
- Bank transfer (subject to clearance and all fees paid by the customer)
- Debit card (no charge)
- Personal Credit Card (2% surcharge)
- Business Credit Card (3% surcharge)
- Part exchange vehicles (no charge)
- Cash (£5000 GBP Limit, no charge)
- All our vehicles are HPI checked and a confirmation certificate will be presented to you upon collection / completion.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
Thank you for your business.